How It Works
How It Works
Topsail Steamer offers seafood steam pots prepared with fresh local seafood, meats, veggies and home-made seasonings to take home, steam, eat and enjoy! Our Bay Buckets® come in a “one-time” use pot with “easy to follow” instructions.
What to Order
- Choose from one of our 7 Signature Bay Buckets® -or-
- Build you own Bay Bucket® by choosing your combination of seafood, andouille sausage or kielbasa.
- Choose your size: High Tider® (serves 4-5) or Low Tider® (serves 2-3)
- Choose your seasoning: Classic, Cajun, Herb Blend, Jimmy’s way (Classic + Cajun)
How to Order
- Come in to our store and we will create your “made-to-order” Bay Bucket® in minutes
- Call in your order Surf City 910-328-2645 or Wrightsville Beach 910-679-3004 and let us know when you would like to pick it up.
- Place your order online for pick up or delivery (in season) from one of our stores –Place Order Online
- Have your Topsail Steamer Bay Bucket shipped to you anywhere in the US Ship with Goldbelly
A few more things…..
- Large Group? We’ve got you covered! For larger parties we can provide an extra large pot with burner (propane tank and deposit required).
- Shipping is only available Monday – Friday. Please choose the shipping method according to the day that you wish to receive your Bay Bucket. Our Bay Buckets are perishable and in order to enjoy the full freshness and flavor of our product, it is necessary for someone to be able to receive it on the day delivered to refrigerate.